Flying in Phuket: Air experience flights
Phuket Flying Club offers trial flight lessons, also known as air experience flights, where the prospective student gets a hands-on experience and a closer insight into what flying is all about with an experienced instructor. We have both two-seater and four-seater aircraft, which means you can bring along a partner or friend for the experience too.
Enjoy touring around the coast of Phuket, out to Phi Phi island, or take a trip into Phang Nga bay to see its beauty from above. Routes depend on weather conditions and any air traffic restrictions, and may vary on the day. We are mostly flexible in our routes, and if there are any particular areas you would like to fly over, feel free to let us know.
There is no minimum or maximum age limit, but passenger weight restrictions apply.
Prices vary by aircraft type and duration of flight. Please enquire for details.
- Flights are usually carried out seven days a week, including most public holidays, from 07:00 am to sunset.
- Flights are weather dependent – we will advise of any cancellations due to weather where the flight can then be rescheduled.
- Once an appointment for the trial flight is set, we need a minimum of 24 hours notification in case of postponement.
- The trial lesson counts towards your training should you decide to take it up seriously – see our Flight School section
- Maximum passenger weight is 100kg